Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Other news

Oh, I forgot to mention. We also found out that we have a new start time for our school next year. Our school day will be 8:15-2:55. It is changing from 7:30-2:10. At first I was excited because I thought I could sleep in, but Ferdinand gets up at 5:15 as well these days and unless his schedule changes too, that alarm will still go off at an unreasonable hour. So, I could possible workout for those extra 45 minutes in the morning or stay in bed. I'll have to let you know what I actually do. I'm also not liking that we won't get out until just about 3:00. I hate mornings but I like the kids getting out at 2:10. I think this start time is better for kids, but we'll see how well I adjust.

No comments:

Post a Comment