Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Rockin' Husband Friday (a little early)

Well, most of you know that I have had a tough class this school year. I've been complaining and having pity parties every week. I'm so sorry for that! Anyway, the person I complain to the most is Ferdinand. He is so helpful and jumps right on my bandwagon. Just what I want when I complain! He has been so encouraging and supportive and he rocks for that reason. The real reason he rocks this week is because he has demanded that I take some days off. I usually take a few days every school year, but this year I have only taken 1 so far! I just don't feel like I can put a substitute teacher through a day in my life at work. However, Ferdinand has demanded I take a few days and I obliged. So, I'm taking tomorrow off to go skiing with my husband who rocks! We are also going to have dinner with Lindsey and Jeremy who will be in the Dub (WP or Winter Park) this weekend. I am also taking next Friday off to ski with Ferdinand. I'm excited to spend time with my rockin' husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment