Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Contract...Finally!

After 13 months of our condo being on the market, we received 2 offers last Wedneday morning.  Real estate is crazy.  We did have an increase in showings this summer and last weekend we had 4 showings in 5 days so we thought maybe we would get something out of it.  Well, one offer came in and then the second came in higher.  The first offer decided to counter and we accepted that offer.  It's not exactly what we were wanting but we can live with it. 
The best news of all is that our daughter will have her own bedroom sooner than we thought.  I know that babies don't sleep in their own rooms at first, but the fact that she will have her own space makes us happy. 
We are already looking for a house to buy.  It's a frustrating process when you have a limited budget (and who doesn't have a limited budget?).  We are hopeful that we will find a place that we love. 
I know God has a plan for us and I think we will find the house that we are meant to buy.

1 comment:

  1. Megan, I am so happy to hear this news. Yes God does have a great plan for you, Ferdinand and Finley. Love you, Gram

    ReplyDelete