Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

5 Months

Here is the side view of the 5 month prego belly.  Because I see my belly all day every day (kinda hard to miss lately) I don't feel like I'm getting any bigger.  I looked back on the 4 month picture Ferdinand took while we were in Santa Fe and I am definitely bigger.  I'm not really sure what I was thinking!!
I'm still feeling great and I don't have much to complain about except for my hips hurting while I sleep.  Although the past few nights I haven't been in any pain which I hope will continue.  I've also had some acne which I think is because I'm having a girl.  Everyone I know that has had a boy has told me how great their skin is while pregnant.  Well, mine seems to have become worse.  Oh well - it's been worse than this before!
I had a doctors appointment yesterday and it was fairly uneventful.  I heard the heartbeat (153 bpm) and I asked a few questions and that was it.  I have gained 9 pounds so far which the doctor seemed pleased with.  I have no idea how much weight is normal at 5 months but 9 pounds didn't seem like too much or too little to the doctor.

Ferdinand and I continue to prepare our place for our new roommate.  We also have been finding time to go on a few hikes every week.  I love the summertime because we get to spend so much time together!

1 comment: