Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

4 Months!

Last Sunday I officially became 4 months pregnant.  My regular clothes are definitely tight and/or uncomfortable.  Things have still been very easy for me and I am really enjoying being pregnant!  I haven't had much of an appetite lately which seems weird, but I Googled it (of course!) and it seems fairly normal.  No cravings either.  I did have a physical therapy appointment today because my upper back and right hip have been painful lately.  They gave me some exercises to do and the bottom line is that I need to start doing yoga again which I've missed anyway.  Hopefully the pain will subside soon. 
Here are some pictures of me at 4 months along.  The belly seems to look bigger depending on what I wear.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are so cute! I can't tell you how EXCITED I am for you and Ferdy! I'm going to be in town the last week of June...any chance you want to try and get together?? I'll message you. I would love to see you. :)

    ReplyDelete