
On Thursday evening we drove about 2 hours to Clear Creek Valley / Reservoir between Leadville and Buena Vista. It was beautiful. I'm always amazed at the beauty of Colorado every time I get out of Denver. What an incredible state! I'm not a huge fan of all the rain we've had lately, especially when trying to potty train a puppy, but it sure does make our state green.



We spent two nights and only had rain one night! We love all of the camping gear we got for our wedding and we were so excited to use all of our nice things.
This is page 15 in the REI Catalog.Sadie was a champ! She did better camping than she does at home. Stinker! She only had to get up at night once and we are sure it is because she was sleeping with us instead of in her crate. She loved playing and running around camp. She even hiked with us. We were so proud of her! She hiked up the mountain for quite a while before we had to carry her. She had to be carried all the way down and even feel asleep in my arms while I was hiking. We also saw a wild turkey running through the forest. Pretty neat.


We had a blast and we can't wait for more family camping trips to come!
We are jealous. Get ready for the crazy Mudds! We will be joining you on your "family" camping trips. By the way, I think you might be a professional photographer in a teachers body. You are going to be taking Andrew's professional photos from now on!
ReplyDelete