Today I took Sadie to the vet for a wellness check. Sean Lawson, the vet, is Ferdinand's friend and was a groomsmen in our wedding. He did a thorough check of her body including eyes, ears, teeth and scalp. She is a very healthy puppy! He also mentioned that he thinks she may be part terrier as well because of her hair texture. It will be interesting to watch her grow! She was very well behaved and they said she gets an A+ for her behavior! She didn't squirm or whimper at all and they were poking her all over the place. He said she is a very good puppy and that she is very cute...of course!
When I was checking out after the appt., the secretary asked me if I liked red wine. I said yes and she handed me a bottle of wine! She said they give out a bottle of wine at each visit. We go back in a few weeks to get more shots and another bottle of wine!
About the wine thing.....are you sure you want drunks checking out your dog and caring for her? Just wondering.
ReplyDelete