Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

30-32 Weeks

Here are the pictures of me at 30 and 32 weeks prego.  It has been a very busy couple of weeks.  We have moved, worked, unpacked, completed a few projects on our house, gone to a wedding, and I now have a cold as well!  If I look exhausted in the pictures, it's because I am.  Not only do we have work and house stuff to do, I have had a meeting or two every day either before school or after school.  Unfortunately I don't see an end in sight with any of the craziness.  I still don't have my long-term sub and I still don't know for sure where the baby will be going for day care.  Ugh.

30 Week picture taken from the condo

32 Week picture taken from our house!

Overall, I'm feeling good.  I think the baby is running out of room, or at least it feels like it.  I had a doctors appointment last week and it was as uneventful as all the others.  Her heartbeat is still right around 150 bpm and my blood pressure is still very low.  Ferdinand and I are getting a little anxious since we are now counting down the weeks until her arrival.  We have a lot we want to do before she gets here.

Sorry I won't have a different post about the big move.  I took two pictures and then I got busy and forgot.  It all went very smoothly.  We were so thankful to have our friend Jeremy, Ferdinand's parents, my parents, and Ferdinand's brother to help us since I wasn't going to be carrying anything.  I did do a lot of directing!  We are enjoying our new house and Sadie is loving her new yard.  I'll have to take some pictures of Sadie in the yard.  She is so happy there which makes us smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment