Yep, I'm 16 weeks pregnant already! It is crazy how fast it is going. My friend Lindsey gave me this nifty little stickers to place on my belly. I think I'll do the front belly pictures with these stickers and side belly shots at each month mark.
I'm starting to look more pregnant and less like a binge drinker. My regular clothes still fit, at least the ones that were already a little big and anything with elastic waist. Thank goodness it's skirt season!
I've developed some super fun heartburn and found solace in my new BFF - Tums. Just this past week I've had middle to upper back pain which I'm hoping will go away after I go to a physical therapy appointment in a few weeks.
Ferdinand is doing his best to prepare for the baby right now. He figured out that the baby should be able to hear sounds by the end of the week. He has been busy downloading classical music to play for the baby. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment