Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Name Change

Yep, that's right, I changed the name of the blog.  I never really liked Henderson Adventures and I've been wanting to come up with some clever for a long time.  While I understand that Sadie and the Hendersons is not overtly clever, it is a throw-back to an old school movie called Harry and the Hendersons.  The name seemed fitting for a few reasons:  1.  Ferdinand is slightly obsessed with Sasquatch / Big Foot.  Harry, in the movie, was a Sasquatch.  2.  I liked putting Sadie's name first because let's face it, this is her world and we just live in it.  3.  I can't seem to write a post that doesn't somehow have Sadie's name in it, again her world.
So, there you have it.  A name change.  I'll be writing some new blogs in the near future, as soon as I can download some pictures from my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment