Pages
Saturday, June 11, 2011
For Sale
We officially put our condo on the market yesterday. We have no real reason to do it except that selling this condo is one step closer to someday owning a house. We definitely cannot afford to own two condos and a house. We own two condos because Ferdinand and I both owned our own condos when we got married. We live in the one I owned and this is the one we put on the market. Ferdinand's has been rented for the past year and half and is now vacant. We are actually getting new floors and carpet put in that condo next week. His condo is a good rental and we probably couldn't sell that one right now. Mine seems to be a good prospect to sell. Time will tell! We have no plans for if we actually sell it. I guess we will just wait and see when the time comes. My thought is if I tell people it is on the market it makes it more real and therefore makes the prospect of selling it more real. Think good thoughts people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment