and he is funny! Seriously, if you know Ferdinand, you know that he is hilarious. He is a quiet funny though. While I'm an obnoxious social butterfly, he is a quiet, reserved, funny guy. At any social gathering he is who you want to sit next to, not because you'll have a good conversation with him (not that you won't because he is a super smarty-pants). Because you need to hear him when he chooses to say something. I guarantee that when he does say something, it will be hilarious.
The other night we were doing some trading of our money into a Money Bond or something like that. Online it asked both of us a few questions. First, he answered his own questions and then refused to answer the questions that pertained to me because "they wanted to know the information from Megan." That was when I noticed that when they asked him for his net worth, it was much higher than his annual salary.
I said, "I think your net worth is lower than what you said."
"Babe, have you seen me ski? " He replied quickly.
I busted out laughing. He makes me laugh every day and I love him for that. We all could use a little more laughter in our lives!
Tonight we are without our pup. She is a camper at Camp Bow Wow this weekend so that we can go to Steamboat Springs tomorrow. It was really hard coming home from work without her greeting me. It brought tears to my eyes. I miss her! I'll blog more about our weekend later.
However, tonight Ferdinand watched old school 90210 episodes with me and was yelling at the characters on screen. He cracks me up! I'd love to say that we don't watch this show often, but it is on every night and I would say most nights Ferdinand joins me in watching. He is always passionate about his feelings for the characters. It is so funny to listen to him!
Ferdinand rocks because he keeps me smiling - isn't that what husbands are for???
No comments:
Post a Comment